CREATE YOUR OWN STORY
it was a dark and stormy night...
We're expanding our writing team as we continue to work on the Love Island brand. If you're an IF writer and a fan of the show, we want to hear from you.
- We're looking for talented writers to join our team working on the next iteration of Love Island: The Game.
- The role will involve writing and editing scripts, as well as participating in planning and design meetings.
- There is scope for writers to work in house or remotely, but ideal candidates will at least have access to London for occasional design and planning meetings and feedback sessions in our office near Elephant and Castle.
We want to see
- Solid familiarity with the Love Island brand
- Experience writing interactive fiction or games
- CV and cover letter
We're recruiting for the Love Island project, and so it follows that for serious consideration all applicants will be familiar with the show.
This doesn't necessarily mean you're a superfan with an encyclopaedic knowledge of every recoupling, but you will have watched a series or two and have a good sense of what it is that makes Love Island tick.
Choice based fiction
We aim to produce high quality choice-based interactive fiction, and we only consider applicants who have some experience with this.
There are many different formats of IF, so send us whatever you have. Our work is primarily dialogue driven and presented in a visual novel style, so this is kind of submission we're most interested in.
If in doubt, work can be submitted in a screenplay format.
Please keep submissions short - no more than about 3,000 words. If your submission is longer than this, please advise us about where to focus our attention.
Send us your CV, focusing on your writing, as well as organisational skills and anything else you feel is relevant. If you don’t have much experience, no problem. Just let us know what you’ve been up to.