competition terms & conditions
Fusebox Games The X Factor Life / The X Factor Final Competition – Instagram Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Fusebox Games, The X Factor Life / The X Factor Final prize draw (“the Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Fusebox Games, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Anyone entering the competition under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied to The X Factor Final show by an adult over the age of 18 years’ old.
2. The Promotion opens at 00:01 on Thursday 23rd November 2017 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before 23:59 on Monday 27th November 2017 for the chance to win.
3. The respondent to the Instagram post or story posted by Vicky Banham (@vickybanham) and/or L-J Hunter Cleave (@ljcleave) meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the Promotion. Participants must be members of Instagram.
4. To enter participants must download The X Factor Life game from the App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon App Store and send a screenshot of the game downloaded on their phone to @vickybanham and/or @ljcleave in a direct message on Instagram, in response to their respective Instagram posts and/or stories.
5. Participants must abide by Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Instagram, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @vickybanham, @ljcleave, @thexfactor or @thexfactorlife or otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first two participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria on Instagram, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the Winners.
8. There will be two Winners. The Winners will be contacted via a direct message on Instagram by 23:59 on Tuesday 28th November 2017 and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and age by 23:59 on Thursday 30th November. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner(s) via direct message on Instagram provided at entry or if the Winner(s) does/do not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. Neither ITV, FremantleMedia or Syco Entertainment is liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with ITV, FremantleMedia or Syco Entertainment.
10. There is one prize for each Winner, two general admission tickets for the Winner and Guest to The X Factor Final show on Saturday, December 2nd 2017 at London's Excel Centre, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL.
Time: 17:00 Ticket collection opens
17:45 Ticket collection closes
19:05 The X Factor Live Final
21:10 Live Show ends
11. For The X Factor Live Final, the minimum age for guests of winner(s) is 8 years old. However, all guests of winner(s) under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The winner(s) of The X Factor Live Final Tickets must be one of the people attending and must bring photo ID with them to gain entry.
11. The Winner(s) will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the Prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value. The dates of The X Factor Live Final dates are subject to change.
12. Winner(s) of The X Factor Live Final tickets are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the prize if any part fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter, the terms and conditions of The X Factor venue or any companies associated with the Prize or the Winner and/or Guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is antisocial in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
13. The Winners agree, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winners further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Fusebox Games, publishers of The X Factor Life game.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
15. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Fusebox Games. 119 London Rd, London SE1 6LF