social media terms & conditions
Fusebox Games Catchphrase VIP Celebrity Special Competition – Facebook Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Fusebox Games, Catchphrase Game VIP celebrity special prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Fusebox Games, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 00:01 on Thursday 24th August 2017 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before 23:59 on Sunday 3rd September 2017 for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each tweet, post or comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter or Facebook and follow the @CatchphraseGame account on Facebook or @PlayCatchphrase on Twitter
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and comment on the @CatchphraseGame promotional post with the correct answer to the shown catchphrase.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), retweet the @PlayCatchphrase promotional post, and comment on the promotional tweet with the correct answer to the shown catchphrase.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter and Facebook’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter and/or Facebook, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @CatchphraseGame or @PlayCatchphrase or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter and/or Facebook to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter and/or Facebook account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets or comments will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria on Twitter and the first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria on Facebook, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner(s) (the “Winner(s)”).
8. There will be two Winners. The Winners will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook or by direct message on Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by 23:59 on Monday 4th September 2017 and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by 23:59 on Wednesday 6th September 2017. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner(s) via the Twitter or Facebook account provided at entry or if the Winner(s) does/do not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize for each Winner on Facebook and Twitter, two VIP entries to the recording of Catchphrase Season 6 celebrity special (celebrities to be confirmed) on Tuesday 7th November for either show 1 at 15.30-17.15 (arrival time 14.15) or show 2 at 18.45 - 20.30 (arrival time 17.15) at The London Studios, Upper Ground London, SE1 9LT. The Winners are to choose which show they would like to attend. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the Winners by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable. Please note travel expenses or accommodation will not be covered by the Promoter.
10. The Winners agree, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winners further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Fusebox Games, publishers of the Catchphrase Game.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and/or Facebook. Twitter and/or Facebook shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Fusebox Games. 119 London Rd, London SE1 6LF